Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back in the StrollerFit Saddle Again!

It's been one heck of a ride, these past 4 months. Between partial bedrest, the early birth of our beautiful daughter, the holidays, everything postpartum including minimal and intermittent sleep, and still lovingly re-exploring the world with my toddler son, the past few months have been a whirlwind of random memories that I'm still trying to line up.

BUT ... I'm back, baby! Our StrollerFit students are feeling the brunt of my surges of cardio-energy, and I'm participating right along with our StrollerFit Akron/Medina students in the 8-week mommymuscle challenge to build stamina, strength, flexibility, and balance. I love burning calories with our StrollerFit moms.

Wendi had her little boy last week, and everyone is beautiful and healthy. She is already itchin' to come back, and I keep reminding her that she needs to enjoy this time ... and get cleared for exercise by her doc, first!

So get ready for weekly posts, at least, on all kinds of topics from money saving tips to green fitness and more peppered with my daily-family adventures. Feel free to share ideas or bring up some good topics yourselves!

1 comment:

cari said...

I am s happy for the both of you