Monday, November 2, 2009

Fitness for the Holidays

Whoa! It's been a whirlwind of a month, my apologies for not getting here sooner! We took a short, but very enjoyable trip to FL to visit the family (see pic of my son, hubby and very preggo self), celebrated my son's 2-year birthday, dressed up for Halloween, had an uber-fun month with StrollerFit; welcoming new student, Missy Littlefield ... and lots more!

The docs and midwives have put on hold with many of my activities due to the unchanging previa with this pregnancy, but each week I'm able to carry this little one is one week closer to a healthy and happy new addition to our family, and I'm so very grateful for that. This "down time" that everyone keeps telling me I should be enjoying has forced me to reflect on how marvelous it truly is to be able to be an active, healthy person.

I say, to all the admirable women who can, want and/or have been staying active:
DON'T LET ALL YOUR HARD WORK GO FOR NAUGHT THIS HOLIDAY ... OR IF YOU KEEP SAYING "I NEED TO START GETTING ACTIVE", DO IT NOW!

Don't create a bigger challenge for yourself by saying "Oh, I'll get serious after the new year". I say Bah Humbug to that train of thought!

Why make it harder for yourself to feel great and be confident?

There may be a flurry of activities filling up your calendar, but make time for yourself and your health this season. Your family will appreciate it!

A Happy, healthy and well-balanced mom is the best gift you can offer to your family.

Check out our schedule for Stroller Classes, or if you need an hour to unwind, relax, and build some core strength, check out our Restore The Core Class on Mon & Wed nights from 7p- 8p at Pinnacle Sports. Moms are raving about how much better they feel, how they are sleeping better at night, and how much their hubbies are loving it all!

In Good Health,

Katie

1 comment:

StrollerFit - Northbridge, MA said...

you look great! congrats and we look forward to hearing about both Akron babies.