Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My 20-month old plays the harmonica better than I do!

OK - I've known all along my son had some mad skills just waiting to blossom ... but when I greeted him at Grannies yesterday evening, he was standing in his diaper playing the harmonica wiggling his bootie, expecting me to do the same!

While he plays better than I do, it would still be a stretch to refer to it as music, but as his mom, I just couldn't be prouder of the little guy for figuring this out (at least until he gets one at home and proceeds to make me crazy). So, for the mean time, I'll bask in the glory of his first and early dive into musical culture.

I'd love to hear of any party tricks your babies have (human or pets - after all, our babies are our babies!).

-Kate

1 comment:

cari said...

Kate,

We love it, Joey is not as talented as yours, but he drums on everything, maybe we can start a StrollerFit band.